- 2 Posts
I cracked the screen on my GS3 last night and filed a claim with Asurion this morning so i should get my replacement tomorrow. I've heard bad things about Asurion in the past, so I was wondering if anyone else has replaced their S3 through Asurion and if it was a good or bad experience.
- 10-25-2012, 02:21 PM #2
- By Saiyaman156 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:56 PM
- By boobie1292 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2010, 06:28 PM
- By Kevin OQuinn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 30Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:45 AM
- By project.in.process in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 21Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:42 PM
- By vteclipsegs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 76Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:59 PM