- 34 Posts
Question about Galaxy S3 gesture controls
Good Morning Everyone!
Are the gestures that are available in the S3 built into the OS are are they apart of TouchWiz? Currently TouchWiz is slow to reload when coming back from certain apps and occasionally crashes. I would like to replace it with a different launcher but I'm not sure if the gestures are tied to TouchWiz or something else.
- 11-04-2012, 02:07 AM #2
- 11-04-2012, 02:41 AM #3
- 4,709 Posts
Re: Question about Galaxy S3 gesture controls
It's built into the OS, and you can use the gesture effects on other launchers as well... I am on a different launcher (Nova Launcher) and I still have the gesture effects which I use frequently
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!
- 11-04-2012, 01:32 PM #5
- By Ez Duzit in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2012, 11:59 AM
- By 1aziz in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-23-2012, 12:02 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:42 AM
- By shellerox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:50 PM
- By jlekach in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2010, 11:22 AM