New GS3 user very happy!

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I just got my galaxy S3 yesterday. The last Samsung Android I had was a captivate, I have been using Windows phone for the last two years. I'm glad to be back on android especially on a device like this.

I figure this phone has the latest updates however I want to be sure. What's the latest basebands and what not. Does anyone know what they should be?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Subsound

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Ibjuwt got my galaxy s3 yesterday. The last Samsung Android I had was a captivate, I have been using Windows phone for the last two years. I'm glad to be back on android especially on a device like this.

I figure this phone has the latest updates however I want to be sure. What's the latest basebands and what not. Does anyone know what they should be?

Here you go.

Samsung I9300 Galaxy S3 - Full phone specifications

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Ibjuwt got my galaxy s3 yesterday. The last Samsung Android I had was a captivate, I have been using Windows phone for the last two years. I'm glad to be back on android especially on a device like this.

The latest update for AT&T is Android version 4.0.4
Baseband version 1747UCLH9
^^If you have this, you currently have the latest version from AT&T

The most recent firmware is 4.1 Jelly Bean, which AT&T has yet to receive, hopefully it comes real soon!

Goodeye

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The latest update for AT&T is Android version 4.0.4
Baseband version 1747UCLH9
^^If you have this, you currently have the latest version from AT&T

The most recent firmware is 4.1 Jelly Bean, which AT&T has yet to receive, hopefully it comes real soon!

Thank you that's the info I was looking for!

Ya I actually picked this over the Note (the original) because it was more likely and confirmed to get JB. I miss it a bit after having it on my Nexus 7 tablet which I just gave to my wife.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15