Galaxy S3 camera: a side by side compairison.
These are shots taken side by side with all setting at default, one being a Galaxy S3, the other being an SII. I've been known to say the SII had an awesome camera and always thought the poor images from my S3 were a result of a dirty lense or poor lighting but now I think otherwise.
As you can see the S3 photo looks "washed" out, a little spooky Halloween haze in the picture. I have hundreds of images just like this from that night alone, and in every one the S2's version just looks better, crisper if you will. As I said, all settings are on the default position, both stock camera app and both running stock Android. Now before anyone comments that the S3 is defective, I have two units and both produce the same "fuzzy" photos.
- 11-03-2012, 09:39 AM #2
- 11-03-2012, 09:50 AM #5
Re: Galaxy S3 camera: a side by side compairison.
Maybe try HDR mode? The light in the sky seems to be washing things out in the second set.
Also, I tended to notice the same thing when I had my S3. Even my Backflip took better photos... and that was a 5 MP shooter
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- 11-04-2012, 02:39 AM #6
- 11-06-2012, 06:45 PM #7
- 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM #8
- 11-07-2012, 11:30 PM #9
- By TheKISSarmy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:38 AM
- By scaryhumor in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:07 AM
- By crspy in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2011, 06:51 PM
- By techiedork in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-21-2010, 02:58 PM