I am tried more than 5 times to update the software from the about phone and update option. It finds new update but it fails while installing it. I am keep getting error E:Invalid command argument, E:failed to verity whole-file signature, E: signature verification failed, Installation aborted!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    11-03-2012 11:47 PM
    Yeah just keep the software you have now and just wait till jelly bean hits at&t. Your not missing anything on the at&t update(4.0.4)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    11-04-2012 12:07 AM
    Are you on a strong Wifi signal?
    Try restarting your phone then try installing again.
    11-04-2012 01:32 AM
    I am tried more than 5 times to update the software from the about phone and update option. It finds new update but it fails while installing it. I am keep getting error E:Invalid command argument, E:failed to verity whole-file signature, E: signature verification failed, Installation aborted!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    smooth's suggestion sounds good. And you could also go to an AT&T store and try using their WiFi, that is, unless AT&T is using their neighbor's WiFi signal, which several of the AT&T stores in our area seem to do. Namely, Bixby Coffee! lol Although, one of our local AT&T Corp. stores runs off their own strong WiFi, and if you could find one nearby to you, maybe the the AT&T store could help you with getting the update loaded successfully.

Yeah just keep the software you have now and just wait till jelly bean hits at&t. Your not missing anything on the at&t update(4.0.4) s
    Except it is really nice to have the screen brightness slider @ the Notification drop-down that the (ending in: ~LH9) updated build & baseband versions provide.
    11-04-2012 10:52 AM