- 51 Posts
Has anyone tried ISIS on the AT&T Galaxy S3 yet? I don't understand why AT&T forces to use a secure element sim card when S3 already has the chip inside. I have not found the special sim card for sale online yet. Does anyone know where to order one from?
I am currently using Google Wallet on my S3 so I would assume I would need to reset it and restore to the non rooted firmware from AT&T.
- 11-05-2012, 02:02 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM #3
- 11-19-2012, 11:12 PM #4
Re: AT&T ISIS
I'm in Austin and I have had some major issues with it. I never had issues with Google Wallet. My wife's S3 and ISIS works great. I had to call ISIS, which BTW have GREAT customer service for which I was surprised, to have themreset my account. It took a while but they ended up shutting the old account down and starting another after getting a new sim. They gave me my money back on what I put on there. Now I can't reload the new account and have my account in there security department. I don't know WTH is going on over there but I can't use it now.
- 12-26-2012, 04:16 PM #5
- 12-26-2012, 10:06 PM #6
Re: AT&T ISIS
Att gets enough of my money. I will pass until they allow competition with Google wallet which I do not use on my Nexus 7 but maybe someday I will want to so stop blocking google wallet att.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
- 12-26-2012, 10:09 PM #7
- By wbell in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2012, 02:29 PM
- By tcm1969 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:37 PM
- By PewterL31 in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
- By tony5593 in forum AT&TReplies: 13Last Post: 02-09-2012, 10:38 AM
- By hexproject in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM