Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Default AT&T ISIS

Has anyone tried ISIS on the AT&T Galaxy S3 yet? I don't understand why AT&T forces to use a secure element sim card when S3 already has the chip inside. I have not found the special sim card for sale online yet. Does anyone know where to order one from?

I am currently using Google Wallet on my S3 so I would assume I would need to reset it and restore to the non rooted firmware from AT&T.

Default Re: AT&T ISIS

I hate that the chip is only available in Austin, Texas and Salt Lake City, Utah at the moment

Hahahah its BOOOMING in SLC. And honestly, that's the only reason Utah is somewhat bearable.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

I'm in Austin and I have had some major issues with it. I never had issues with Google Wallet. My wife's S3 and ISIS works great. I had to call ISIS, which BTW have GREAT customer service for which I was surprised, to have themreset my account. It took a while but they ended up shutting the old account down and starting another after getting a new sim. They gave me my money back on what I put on there. Now I can't reload the new account and have my account in there security department. I don't know WTH is going on over there but I can't use it now.

I personally don't want to have to use ISIS. I got a N7 and Google wallet worked perfectly , even without WiFi. I live about three hours away from Austin. I am not going there for a sim card. Is there a place that we can ask AT&T to stop blocking the competition?

Att gets enough of my money. I will pass until they allow competition with Google wallet which I do not use on my Nexus 7 but maybe someday I will want to so stop blocking google wallet att.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Nexus 6 (64GB), Moto X 32GB Pure, iPhone 6 Plus Unlocked, OnePlus One (64GB),Xperia Z2, LG G3, Lumia 925 8.1 Cyan, Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB), Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB), iPad 4, Dell Venue Pro 8, iPad Air 2

Global Posts
    285 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by planoman View Post
    Att gets enough of my money. I will pass until they allow competition with Google wallet which I do not use on my Nexus 7 but maybe someday I will want to so stop blocking google wallet att.
    Not going to happen....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD