AT&T ISIS

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried ISIS on the AT&T Galaxy S3 yet? I don't understand why AT&T forces to use a secure element sim card when S3 already has the chip inside. I have not found the special sim card for sale online yet. Does anyone know where to order one from?

I am currently using Google Wallet on my S3 so I would assume I would need to reset it and restore to the non rooted firmware from AT&T.

JDWallace

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Austin and I have had some major issues with it. I never had issues with Google Wallet. My wife's S3 and ISIS works great. I had to call ISIS, which BTW have GREAT customer service for which I was surprised, to have themreset my account. It took a while but they ended up shutting the old account down and starting another after getting a new sim. They gave me my money back on what I put on there. Now I can't reload the new account and have my account in there security department. I don't know WTH is going on over there but I can't use it now.

Lane L

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I personally don't want to have to use ISIS. I got a N7 and Google wallet worked perfectly , even without WiFi. I live about three hours away from Austin. I am not going there for a sim card. Is there a place that we can ask AT&T to stop blocking the competition?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Att gets enough of my money. I will pass until they allow competition with Google wallet which I do not use on my Nexus 7 but maybe someday I will want to so stop blocking google wallet att.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

dervari

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Att gets enough of my money. I will pass until they allow competition with Google wallet which I do not use on my Nexus 7 but maybe someday I will want to so stop blocking google wallet att.

Not going to happen....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown