Probably Displaying My Ignorance Kinda Question
I'm new to the world of Samsung. On my HTC Inspire, I could tell it what things to alarm for, blink for, vibrate for etc. I've basically figured out finally how to tell my G3 to not ding everytime I get an email. I like my phone to ding for missed calls and texts but not email. I finally figured out how to do that. I also like the phone to blink when I miss a call or text but not for email. After much frustration, I have finally figured out that as far as the led light, it's all or nothing. I can either enable the light for all missed calls, texts and unfortunately, emails or I can get no notifications period! So my question is how bad does that blinky led light run down a battery. I don't have my phone with me every moment and it might blink for an hour or more on occasion if I have an email etc.
- 11-05-2012, 03:20 PM #2
- 11-05-2012, 03:59 PM #3
- 11-29-2012, 10:42 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 11:31 PM #5
- 7 Posts
Re: Probably Displaying My Ignorance Kinda Question
Also, how can I change the frequency of the ringing notification? Right now I get a ring when the initial call or text arrives,but nothing after that. I normally don't check my phone of the screen is off, only if I get a ring or vibe then I know I missed something. Hate to say this, but my Moto Electrify was easier to use.
- 11-29-2012, 11:36 PM #6
- By gnarlygianni in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2010, 07:54 PM
- By Scopic in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 35Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:08 AM
- By stlfrosti in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-29-2010, 08:38 AM
- By ChrisLe#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:12 AM
- By jamesedward318 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:28 AM