Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Subsound
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Itunes?

Hi, I'm switching from iphone to s3 today and i have a ? If i move my itunes music to s3 can i still buy from itunes and add to the itunes file on the s3? Also if i start buying music from a different source can i add it to the itunes file or will i have to have music in two different places? Thanks! Sorry if this has been answered before!

Default Re: Itunes?

Yes you can import to iTunes, all you have to do is save the music files to a folder and click and drag said folder into iTunes. I use frostwire for all my music because it's free, and automatically updates iTunes as they download. You can also move music to your S3 using a few different apps. I'd recommend TuneSync, as it has worked best for me, of course this is only a recommendation.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tunesync&hl=en
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
    Thanked by 2:
    EnlightenedSoul likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks!

very helpful, thanks

No problem
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either

Search double twist

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Quote Originally Posted by Subsound View Post
    Yes you can import to iTunes, all you have to do is save the music files to a folder and click and drag said folder into iTunes. I use frostwire for all my music because it's free, and automatically updates iTunes as they download. You can also move music to your S3 using a few different apps. I'd recommend TuneSync, as it has worked best for me, of course this is only a recommendation.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tunesync&hl=en
    How does 'frostwire' and 'TuneSync' stack-up against iSyncr, I wonder? I've used iSyncr a little bit, and it's been working really good so far. Has a very nice and simply UI on my laptop PC.

My wife moved her music—from iTunes—to her Galaxy Note using Kies via USB Mass Storage, with no issues arising, except that it took forever to transfer the files.
    We also sent some to her Galaxy Note using Kies Air—and that transfer was very fast, like Bam! :0 But I don't like the UI & looks of Kies Air.

So I started foolin' around with iSyncr after reading a few articles about it (like this one). Haven't paid the $3.99 yet for their iSyncr for PC (USB & WiFi), though, cuz I somehow messed-up my iTunes files, when I was moving some of the folders around, for no particular reason.