1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP! Galaxy S3 NEW OWNER AND QUESTIONS!

Hi, I love my galaxy s3 but I just have two quick questions. When I put my phone on vibrate, the logo at the top of the screen just has the audio speaker logo with a cancel through it. I thought it was supposed to have the two vibrate symbols on the side. Am I wrong?

Second question, when is Jelly Bean coming to AT&T Galaxy S3?

Default Re: HELP! Galaxy S3 NEW OWNER AND QUESTIONS!

should have a line through it and two vibration symbols as well. believe JB for AT&T doesn come out until Jan. 2013
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

In the pull down pane for notifications (the "in" way to set vibrate; ) the phone has the mode it is set to listed under the icon. The settings shortcuts in the notification pane are very cool. JB has something like it, just not as complete. I'm liking ICS/Touchwiz fine. I do jones for the ability to auto-tell callers to f-off while still getting messages/email though. Bring JB!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

It shows the line with two vibration symbols in the green icon when I pull down the notifications bar. I mean just when I am browsing around on the phone and it shows the sound profile at the top in the grey/white color. There mine does not have the two vibration symbols, just a line through it. Is that correct?

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

Mine has the same icon in both the the drop down and the top bar. Green in the drop down, grey on the top bar. If I set it to mute the side bars go away in both places and the drop down icon turns grey. Yours might be jacked up. Have you tried restarting it? Any apps that control sound/notifications?