- 1 Posts
What happens if I unlock my phone?
What happens if I Sim Unlock my phone? That would mean that I would be able to use sim cards from most GSM carriers. I have the ATT galaxy s3, with the stock ICS. But, if I unlock it, and go to Tmobile, would I be able to use it? I know that each carrier has it's own version of Android(i.e. ATT jb, Tmobile jb, etc). Would I be able to use a Tmobile simcard, on my s3 with ATT software if I unlock it?
- 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM #2
- 01-03-2013, 11:18 AM #3
- By Unobtanium in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:45 AM
- By oresteez in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:22 PM
- By papabear4jc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
- By Kalums in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2011, 02:19 PM
- By rogodeter in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 06:02 AM