Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy44 View Post

Raising people's hopes with no real substantiation strikes me of something that the loser lying-obama would do.
    Wow, way to drag politics into it. Sorry you lost, but I think it is time to get over it and move on, don't you think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #227  

Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

That less than accurately truthful sham that smooth4lyfe posted was written on November 7th. It also says "IF Accurate"

"November 7, 2012, 9:16 P.M., Wednesday, New York local time Although slightly overtaken by Sprint last month, looks like AT&T users will be able to get a taste of the not-so-latest version of Android Jellybean in the next couple of days. If accurate, AT&T will update its Samsung Galaxy S3 to Jelly Bean next week."

It seems to be the educated opinion that just like waiting for a delayed train - "It'll get here when it gets here."

Raising people's hopes with no real substantiation strikes me of something that the loser lying-obama would do.
    I clearly said it was a RUMOR...I did not say it was 100% going to happen
    And really Obama though? Romney would have been worst but I'll keep my comments to myself

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post

Yes you did... Not sure why he felt the need to drag politics out and I find it highly amusing that he was harping on Obama lying! Really, your going to go with that? LOL...

This thread is about us wanting Jelly Bean on our AT&T branded S3's. It has nothing to do with politics. Plus Obama is forced to use a government branded BlackBerry anyway. He'll be moving to an iPhone soon though, so no thanks!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

yeah but biden gets to play with a SGS3

smooth4lyfe and daflake like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #231  

Quote Originally Posted by daflake View Post
    Yes you did... Not sure why he felt the need to drag politics out and I find it highly amusing that he was harping on Obama lying! Really, your going to go with that? LOL...
    Yeah really lol...some people just don't know when to let go and enjoy life
    daflake likes this.

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Yeah really lol...some people just don't know when to let go and enjoy life
    Exactly!

smooth4lyfe likes this.

That less than accurately truthful sham that smooth4lyfe posted was written on November 7th. It also says "IF Accurate"

"November 7, 2012, 9:16 P.M., Wednesday, New York local time Although slightly overtaken by Sprint last month, looks like AT&T users will be able to get a taste of the not-so-latest version of Android Jellybean in the next couple of days. If accurate, AT&T will update its Samsung Galaxy S3 to Jelly Bean next week."

It seems to be the educated opinion that just like waiting for a delayed train - "It'll get here when it gets here."

All politicians lie, get over it, it cracks me up how people are so stuck on being for one side or the other, you will pay taxes one way or the other, you will have to work to make money, you will die someday, republican, democrat, tea party, we are all the same, America will not run for free, live with it, get behind whoever is in office, this is the way we make it work, not complaining about the other side of the isle! Its all about team work!, damn, sorry, forgot what this thread was about!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    zapfrog likes this.

ROM
    Intergalactic 2.4

Comparing a phone software update to politics? It's not that critical...

SenseMonkey likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NewMind83 View Post
    Comparing a phone software update to politics? It's not that critical...

Agreed,the update will come when it does. Dunno why you guys are flipping head over heals for the jb update,yes I understand what it brings but when I had the sgs3 it didn't have any problems what soever with ics so chill,relax,have a drink and be greatful you have a Samsung phones that doesn't suck.
    Cheers.

My one x is better then your one x!!
    /
    D:
    \

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

And really Obama though? Romney would have been *worst* but I'll keep my comments to myself
    worse not worst

Quote Originally Posted by daflake View Post
    Yes you did... Not sure why he felt the need to drag politics out and I find it highly amusing that he was harping on Obama lying! Really, *your* going to go with that? LOL...
    you're not your
    Trigger73 and smooth4lyfe like this.

ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

Thank you grammar police! I was posting it quickly from a mobile device. Don't you have something better to do with your time?
    Last edited by daflake; 12-02-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    rjw likes this.

getting back on track. Could this be why it's taking so long ? ISIS?
    This is on ATT website:
    The currently available software update provides device improvements and ISIS certification, and can be downloaded over Wi-Fi.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

didnt slow down t mobile

AT&T is utter, and complete TRASH when it comes to updating their phones. I've only owned iPhones when it comes to smartphones so I'm used to on time updates EVERY TIME!!! There are no excuses this time, and there is absolutely no defending AT&T's slow roll out of Jelly Bean. Canada is now getting Jelly Bean while AT&T is sitting on this update like the inconsiderate corporate folks that they are. I'm so glad my Nexus 4 is coming. I just wish it was coming a little sooner than 5-6 weeks!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    AT&T is utter, and complete TRASH when it comes to updating their phones. I've only owned iPhones when it comes to smartphones so I'm used to on time updates EVERY TIME!!! There are no excuses this time, and there is absolutely no defending AT&T's slow roll out of Jelly Bean. Canada is now getting Jelly Bean while AT&T is sitting on this update like the inconsiderate corporate folks that they are. I'm so glad my Nexus 4 is coming. I just wish it was coming a little sooner than 5-6 weeks!
    Its worth the wait. Got tired of AT&T lagging on updates and blocking Google Wallet and after trying a Nexus device I won't be getting my phones through the carrier anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I seriously considered slashing my wrists or jumping off a building because Jellybean isn't available yet..................Lord knows my G3 is way behind the power curve without it............
    SenseMonkey likes this.

ill take LTE over JB anyday, good luck !
    Android Central - Super Member
    "Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"

I bought my GS3 last August because it was a huge step up from the Windows 7 phone I had become bored with. I did this knowing full well that future updates would be slow going. This same impatience and anger went on when Windows Phone updated to Mango.

I can wait for Jellybean. My GS3 is just fine the way it is. There are so many other important things in my life to deal with besides the Jellybean update on my phone. From what I can see there isn't a whole big difference. I also don't relish the inevitable bugs that may have to be worked out with the upgrade. Look over on the other forums to see the issues caused by the update. Hell, look at the issues after the last OTA update
    SenseMonkey likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by rong21 View Post
    I seriously considered slashing my wrists or jumping off a building because Jellybean isn't available yet..................Lord knows my G3 is way behind the power curve without it............
    Quote Originally Posted by rong21 View Post
    I bought my GS3 last August because it was a huge step up from the Windows 7 phone I had become bored with. I did this knowing full well that future updates would be slow going. This same impatience and anger went on when Windows Phone updated to Mango.

I can wait for Jellybean. My GS3 is just fine the way it is. There are so many other important things in my life to deal with besides the Jellybean update on my phone. From what I can see there isn't a whole big difference. I also don't relish the inevitable bugs that may have to be worked out with the upgrade. Look over on the other forums to see the issues caused by the update. Hell, look at the issues after the last OTA update
    I thought you were serious at first but then caught on to the sarcasm lol,seems like all the people complaining should do as you said cause their phones are just too slow w/o the update.

/
    D:
    \

ROM
    Stock

Think of it this way,most of you are probably older then 20,or 30. Most of you didn't grow up with the phones that we have now. Most of you had one of those feature phones,and none of you new what a software update was. Quite possibly you only thought it applied to computers,so I can't imagine why on earth are you guys going crazy over not having a update that your life doesn't depend on. Your phone works just fine,I for a fact know that,I had it.

/
    D:
    \
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #247  

Quote Originally Posted by SenseMonkey View Post
    Think of it this way,most of you are probably older then 20,or 30. Most of you didn't grow up with the phones that we have now. Most of you had one of those feature phones,and none of you new what a software update was. Quite possibly you only thought it applied to computers,so I can't imagine why on earth are you guys going crazy over not having a update that your life doesn't depend on. Your phone works just fine,I for a fact know that,I had it.

/
    D:
    \
    Lol sure it may not be that serious, but it makes AT&T look bad to its customers. Yeah my phone works fine, but I also want the best possible experience, the latest updates, and if I am not getting them, I would go to somewhere else who would provide well for their customers. AT&T unsurprisingly got the worst customer service rating in the latest 2012 Consumer Reports review, and it's things like that that they are rated so low

I want to enjoy the latest features on my phone, it may not care to some, but it matters to me! I am a tech guy I want the latest tech and new features if they are available and the provider is supposed to provide it in a timely manner! I want to try the new features and I do not want a custom rom, and I wont jump off a bridge because of it
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

So don't use a custom Rom. Use a leak

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #249  

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    So don't use a custom Rom. Use a leak

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
    Leaks have bugs...I am fine with just waiting
    I'll probably get the next best Nexus phone if it comes with a MicroSD Card

ROM
    Stock

Lol sure it may not be that serious, but it makes AT&T look bad to its customers. Yeah my phone works fine, but I also want the best possible experience, the latest updates, and if I am not getting them, I would go to somewhere else who would provide well for their customers. AT&T unsurprisingly got the worst customer service rating in the latest 2012 Consumer Reports review, and it's things like that that they are rated so low

I want to enjoy the latest features on my phone, it may not care to some, but it matters to me! I am a tech guy I want the latest tech and new features if they are available and the provider is supposed to provide it in a timely manner! I want to try the new features and I do not want a custom rom, and I wont jump off a bridge because of it
    But nobody jumps carriers just cause they don't have the update,so its not THAT big of a deal..

/
    D:
    \
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast