Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 268
Like Tree99Likes
  1. #176  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    Of course there is
    Swipe ur palm slowly across the screen to take a quick screen shot...awesome feature
    alternatively, hold down the home + volume down button to take a screenshot
    It's the home button and POWER button, not volume button.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Thanked by 2:
  2. #177  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasFlier View Post
    Did you get yours straight from AT&T, or elsewhere? I picked up a new one for my wife on Friday - at Sam's Club for 96 cents! VERY happy about that!
    Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.
  3. #178  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.
    Mine was 350.00, WITH upgrade, back in August

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  4. #179  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by sqa4life View Post
    I've been using JB on my Asus TF700 tablet and I love it. One of the many cool feature is, when you pressed on a small link or pressed an area outside of a link, it will auto zoom in and popup the closest links for you to select.

    Here is another updated post about JB is coming this week on AT&T S3: Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean Update Arriving This Week On AT&T? - iTechPost
    Chrome on my s3 does this already. It is a very nice feature.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
  5. #180  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    Mine was 350.00, WITH upgrade, back in August

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Well their Cyber Monday sale price was $199.99, so I'm glad I decided to look at that email link on Friday.

    I noticed your sig line, I was thinking about the Note II also, wanted to see it in person before deciding between it and the S3. Since the S3 was so cheap, I just didn't even consider the Note II. When I went in the AT&T store today, I saw the Note II and I'm glad I didn't get it. It is really too big to handle as a phone and to text with, IMO.
  6. #181  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Well their Cyber Monday sale price was $199.99, so I'm glad I decided to look at that email link on Friday.

    I noticed your sig line, I was thinking about the Note II also, wanted to see it in person before deciding between it and the S3. Since the S3 was so cheap, I just didn't even consider the Note II. When I went in the AT&T store today, I saw the Note II and I'm glad I didn't get it. It is really too big to handle as a phone and to text with, IMO.
    I played with it AFTER I got my S3 and really wish I had waited. My husband was saying He may get it. But He won't use it for what it was intended for. He drops his phone at least once a day and in my opinion doesnt deserve to have that nice of a phone. He doesn't take care of them at all. And He doesn't know how to operate them very Well either. He's technologically stupid. He had to ask me to do a factory reset on his phone. Duh. I told him I could use his upgrade n get the note n He can have my S3. If I throw a fit I'll get my way. Or I'll just wait till He gets his settlement n buy one. Idk. Either way He don't need a note2.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  7. #182  
    daflake's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    I played with it AFTER I got my S3 and really wish I had waited. My husband was saying He may get it. But He won't use it for what it was intended for. He drops his phone at least once a day and in my opinion doesnt deserve to have that nice of a phone. He doesn't take care of them at all. And He doesn't know how to operate them very Well either. He's technologically stupid. He had to ask me to do a factory reset on his phone. Duh. I told him I could use his upgrade n get the note n He can have my S3. If I throw a fit I'll get my way. Or I'll just wait till He gets his settlement n buy one. Idk. Either way He don't need a note2.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    Wow... So glad that I don't have you for a spouse. How about getting your own job and go buy your own phone rather than berate your husband over his choice?
    Thanked by:
    dhughes, XChrisX and smooth4lyfe like this.
  8. #183  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by daflake View Post
    Wow... So glad that I don't have you for a spouse. How about getting your own job and go buy your own phone rather than berate your husband over his choice?
    Lmaoo

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  9. #184  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by daflake View Post
    Wow... So glad that I don't have you for a spouse. How about getting your own job and go buy your own phone rather than berate your husband over his choice?
    Amen to that!
  10. #185  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.
    Wow, that's still a deal I'd be happy with! I actually called AT&T early in the week and asked them to match the published Black Friday pricing from Sam's, Walmart or Best Buy. I'd have gladly paid $49.99 for the Best Buy match - the worst of the deals. But the AT&T rep "checked with a supervisor" and claimed they would not match ANY other pricing, and they'd be happy to sell me a GS3 on my UPGRADE ELIGIBLE line for "only" $299, that was the best they could do! Even their own website offered it at the time at $199. You obviously got much better customer service from them than I did, despite the fact that I'm on a business account and have been with AT&T for almost 15 years.
    Longtime BlackBerry user, navigating my way through the Android forest,
    sometimes wishing for a better map!
  11. #186  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    Got it from AT&T's Black Friday Web sale. I was actually 1.5 months before I could upgrade, so I called AT&T and they approved the upgrade and took the order over the phone and shipped it free overnight. You got a better deal than I did, I paid $29.99 for mine.
    thats because you basically paid to early upgrade and renew your contract for whatever years you signed up for. actually a pretty cool feature for at@t as gay as they are sometimes
  12. #187  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by hell_on_heels View Post
    I played with it AFTER I got my S3 and really wish I had waited. My husband was saying He may get it. But He won't use it for what it was intended for. He drops his phone at least once a day and in my opinion doesnt deserve to have that nice of a phone. He doesn't take care of them at all. And He doesn't know how to operate them very Well either. He's technologically stupid. He had to ask me to do a factory reset on his phone. Duh. I told him I could use his upgrade n get the note n He can have my S3. If I throw a fit I'll get my way. Or I'll just wait till He gets his settlement n buy one. Idk. Either way He don't need a note2.

    O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
    You really just trashed your husband in a public forum... Lmao

    Sent from my Red GS3
  13. #188  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    You really just trashed your husband in a public forum... Lmao

    Sent from my Red GS3
    Kind of makes one wonder... Ok back on track any word on jelly bean release?
  14. #189  
    daflake's Avatar

    Posts
    56 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 Cyanogen

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    You really just trashed your husband in a public forum... Lmao

    Sent from my Red GS3
    They don't call her hell_on_heels for nuttin!
  15. #190  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasFlier View Post
    Wow, that's still a deal I'd be happy with! I actually called AT&T early in the week and asked them to match the published Black Friday pricing from Sam's, Walmart or Best Buy. I'd have gladly paid $49.99 for the Best Buy match - the worst of the deals. But the AT&T rep "checked with a supervisor" and claimed they would not match ANY other pricing, and they'd be happy to sell me a GS3 on my UPGRADE ELIGIBLE line for "only" $299, that was the best they could do! Even their own website offered it at the time at $199. You obviously got much better customer service from them than I did, despite the fact that I'm on a business account and have been with AT&T for almost 15 years.

    Yeah, it was a "web only" and "Black Friday" only sale.
  16. #191  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by howaboutturkey View Post
    thats because you basically paid to early upgrade and renew your contract for whatever years you signed up for. actually a pretty cool feature for at@t as gay as they are sometimes
    Didn't pay any more than I would have if I had upgraded in January when it was time and yes, extended my contract, which you always have to do with an upgrade at the store.

    T-Mobile, my old carrier, never would have upgraded me early, not one day, I would have to pay the price for upgrade that was a bit higher, wouldn't have gotten the phone at that price, even though we used to have 2 accounts with them, 8 lines, one a business account and had been with them for about 15 years or longer. We started with them when they were still PowerTel.
  17. #192  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    I just talked to a "Tech II" rep about something else and I asked him about Jelly Bean. He didn't know anything about the release. He was the absolute worst rep I have ever gotten at AT&T, especially for a Tier 2 rep. He said my phone had the newest Android software that was out for it, "Ice Cream Bar" and he just kept calling it that and even "corrected" me when I called it Ice Cream Sandwich lol
    tazman69 likes this.
  18. #193  
    cpolism's Avatar

    Posts
    170 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by daflake View Post
    Wow... So glad that I don't have you for a spouse. How about getting your own job and go buy your own phone rather than berate your husband over his choice?
    heyoooooooooo
  19. #194  
    tazman69's Avatar

    Posts
    50 Posts
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    I just talked to a "Tech II" rep about something else and I asked him about Jelly Bean. He didn't know anything about the release. He was the absolute worst rep I have ever gotten at AT&T, especially for a Tier 2 rep. He said my phone had the newest Android software that was out for it, "Ice Cream Bar" and he just kept calling it that and even "corrected" me when I called it Ice Cream Sandwich lol
    That is just sad! LOL
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  20. #195  
    dhughes's Avatar

    Posts
    61 Posts
    ROM
    SGS3-4.1.2

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Lol ice cream bar

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #196  
    goelz83's Avatar

    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Wow. There are a lot of impatient people acting like children in this thread.

    AT&T has always been slow to release phones and even slower to release updates. If you need to make sure that your phone will be updated right away, buy a Nexus device. Complaining on a public forum is doing absolutely nothing when it comes to getting the update released.
    Thanked by:
    rumba101, rong21, winmod21 and 1 others like this.
  22. #197  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by goelz83 View Post
    Wow. There are a lot of impatient people acting like children in this thread.

    AT&T has always been slow to release phones and even slower to release updates. If you need to make sure that your phone will be updated right away, buy a Nexus device. Complaining on a public forum is doing absolutely nothing when it comes to getting the update released.
    While I agree no one is going to listen to you lol

    Sent from my Red GS3
  23. #198  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    This thread is full of the LOLs. Either way I just ordered a Nexus 4 a little while ago as a secondary device. Will be fun having 4.2.1 but I'll keep my S3 around because LTE isn't something I can give up easily.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  24. #199  

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by goelz83 View Post
    Wow. There are a lot of impatient people acting like children in this thread.

    AT&T has always been slow to release phones and even slower to release updates. If you need to make sure that your phone will be updated right away, buy a Nexus device. Complaining on a public forum is doing absolutely nothing when it comes to getting the update released.
    There is nothing that will do anything to speed up the release, but discussing it on an Android forum is the natural thing to do.
  25. #200  
    goelz83's Avatar

    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone got Jelly Bean yet? Its supposedly going to be released this week on AT&T

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kearns View Post
    There is nothing that will do anything to speed up the release, but discussing it on an Android forum is the natural thing to do.
    Discussing the subject is one thing. Continuous whining about not getting your way is a different story.

    (I'm not pointing my finger at you. I can't keep track of who has been btching the most. It was just something that stuck out in this thread.)
    Last edited by goelz83; 11-27-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Did anyone think it was going to be this bad?
    By bearballz72 in forum Sprint
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 05:49 PM
  2. It's going to be awesome when we go pick up this phone
    By UNSCleric in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Best Buy DID think it was going to be called the Nexus Prime!
    By Vance14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 06:45 PM
  4. I really dont think it is going to be the 21st
    By sw33tooth in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:29 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions