- 11-18-2012, 01:21 PM #2
Re: Buying S3 Help...
I highly doubt the phone will be a fake one. But just be careful, IMEI might be marked as stolen phone or something which results in not being able to use with AT&T or T-mobile because AT&T and T-Mobile share IMEI database for stolen phones.
You can unlock the phone and use it on T-Mobile but you will most likely get EDGE (2G) speed unless the area you live in have reframed 1900MHz from T-Mobile, then you will have 3G (they call it "4G")
- By Jon12345 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 10-07-2012, 10:14 PM
- By VaporKB in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2012, 07:52 PM
- By TonyDanzaFan in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2012, 11:51 AM
- By Horr1bleK1tten in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Burgerdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:17 PM