- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 AT&T 16GB Android version 4.04
I've searched and can not find a definative answer...
I just bought this phone as unlocked...I was able to install the sim from Straight Talk...
I can make and recieve calls no problem...so is my phone unlocked?
I created a new APN and used all the settings that Straigh Talk provided...
but i can not delete the AT&T APN and i can not select the new APN for Straigh Talk...
So i have no internet connection...can anyone tell me how to delete or change the AT&T APN?
If these questions have been answered please post the url's...
Last edited by cole2kb; 11-18-2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: e-mail address removed
- 11-18-2012, 01:23 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: APN question
thanks but that just leav es me with the default at&t apn. as noted i cant delete the at&t apn. i cant ediut the at&t apn. i can add a new apt such as the straight talk one...but phone will not allow me to select the new apn. it will let me delete the new apn but not the original one thats for at&t...
my question is how to force it toi use the new apn or how to delete the orginal one...and yes ive clicked the menu while in the orginal apn and deleted isnt not there...
if my phone accepts the new sim and i can make and recieve calls that means the phone is unlocked?
- 11-19-2012, 02:37 PM #4
- 233 Posts
- By joeperrin2121 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:02 AM
- By dylan808 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
- By ericdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:46 AM
- By EastBay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:42 PM