- 7 Posts
lock screen status bar
hey y'all. new(ish) android user.
I have go launcher ex and several add ons installed and I absolutely love it. so glad I switched from iphone!
I, somehow, had set up my lock screen and it didn't have the status bar. (home screen did) I loved it like this. well, today, my phone decided to add the status bar on the lock screen and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what happened or how to switch it back.
anyone know how to revert this, or what I can do to hide it?
- 11-20-2012, 10:30 PM #2
- By kimbercutes824 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 9Last Post: 01-24-2013, 11:20 AM
- By daerang in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2012, 09:56 PM
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2012, 01:40 AM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 34Last Post: 02-27-2012, 07:33 AM
- By Hammertime52 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM