Time for a factory reset?
Yesterday while on a call my screen went dark and I had to pull the battery to get it back. No amount of button pushing had any effect. This morning a customer called the office to say my cell had gone straight to VM (or lack thereof in my case). I verified this, reset the phone via the power button, and that fixed it. I need a reliable communication tool. The phone is completely stock, has maybe 10 apps on it. Should I reset the thing? Is there something a bit less drastic? Be a lot of fun to get it back to where it is now.
- 11-22-2012, 09:33 AM #2
- 157 Posts
Re: Time for a factory reset?
That's interesting. I've had the same thing happen. A simple restart resolves things though. I'm running 89 apps plus Alex launcher. I have been receiving almost daily updates for my apps. I usually restart after apps update, sometimes forget to restart. I thought it might be related to the updates and not restarting.
I've not performed a factory test though. To lazy to reload all my apps.
- By CRKhead in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2011, 02:13 PM
- By SlickRick107 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:52 PM
- By Makad in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2011, 01:25 PM
- By ottscay in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:14 AM
- By pcguys in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2010, 08:33 AM