Stock Touchwiz vs. Cyanogenmod/custom rom - what do YOU prefer?
We all know the differences between touchwiz and custom roms like cyanogenmod or aokp or other aosp based roms, my question is what do YOU guys prefer? Are there features of touchwiz you can't live without? Do you have to have the latest software versions? Which do you prefer and more importantly WHY do you prefer it?
- 11-25-2012, 09:24 PM #2
- 50 Posts
Re: Stock Touchwiz vs. Cyanogenmod/custom rom - what do YOU prefer?
I've tried both and prefer stock Touchwiz. The main reason for me is that CM doesn't support using the docking station for audio out. Have to use the headphone jack when the phone is on the docking station. I do miss Google Now though. It was a toss up between the two.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
- By JacobMiW in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 34Last Post: 12-23-2011, 09:54 PM
- By pzykotic in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2011, 12:00 PM
- By Roustermiller in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 50Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:04 AM
- By jperez0913 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:56 AM
- By armychris28210 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 24Last Post: 06-30-2010, 07:27 PM