Just discovered gps problem
And it sucks. I've tried a few fixes and it still won't lock on a satellite. It's making me really dislike the phone as navigation is such a common feature and I've had no problem on any other device.
Sent from my Red GS3
- 11-24-2012, 08:40 PM #2
- 11-24-2012, 09:30 PM #4
Re: Just discovered gps problem
I have seen this before n the SkyRocket and Note. It was load dependent and tied to Google Maps. At least for me it stopped once that app took an update. I was able to get around this via GPS Status.
Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State > Reset
This will reset the GPS. For me it lasted a few days before it was hung up again but repeating the process always fixed it for me.
- By southpawmedic#IM in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:46 AM
- By CarliCruise in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:38 AM
- By thenameisgabe in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2010, 07:45 AM
- By jonzee222 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2010, 01:59 AM
- By PRNmeds in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:37 AM