New to android - battery question

MelH1211

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been an iphone girl all along and just switched this past weekend to the S3. I've read about the ways the improve battery life but it's still not very good. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the phone or if there's anything else I can do to help improve it. I installed Juice Defender after reading a number of reviews on it, and I followed a lot of other suggestions (the ones you typically see in articles). With those things done, I had a full charge, sent 8 texts (two with pictures), and spent only a few minutes messing around with little things like settings. This dropped me 10% in an hour and a half. This doesn't seem bad until I think about how little I actually used the phone, the rest of the time it was off. If I actually use the phone it's going to drop so quickly! Is this normal? Please tell me it's not.

Last edited:

tdkirk7

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been an iphone girl all along and just switched this past weekend to the S3. I've read about the ways the improve battery life but it's still not very good. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the phone or if there's anything else I can do to help improve it. I installed Juice Defender after reading a number of reviews on it, and I followed a lot of other suggestions (the ones you typically see in articles). With those things done, I had a full charge, sent 8 texts (two with pictures), and spent only a few minutes messing around with little things like settings. This dropped me 10% in an hour and a half. This doesn't seem bad until I think about how little I actually used the phone, the rest of the time it was off. If I actually use the phone it's going to drop so quickly! Is this normal? Please tell me it's not.

Mine was like that for the first few days. But then it got better. Worst case scenario go exchange it for another one. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T using Tapatalk 2...pebble blue, in case your wondering the color. XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze