ATT Messages app and bluetooth headset
I am having trouble when trying to use the att Messages app to listen to a voice mail. The sound will not come through my bluetooth headset. I have to use the handset or speaker phone. Is there a trick I am missing to be able to use the headset?
- 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM #2
- 472 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Stock: Unrooted
Re: ATT Messages app and bluetooth headset
Just sorry to see it's been a weekand still no one has yet replied to your thread and/or tried to offer any assistance for you.
I don't use ATT Messages or a Bluetooth headset; too many scary reportsAFAIC, so I probably can't help you with your BT headset settings (except for the
preliminarysillyicious question of: did you turn your Bluetooth on at: Settings > Bluetooth . .and then 'Pair' your device?). That's all it basically tookto pair our android devices with both our vehicles built-in Bluetooths.
Anyhoo, decided to bump your thread upso that maybe some other member(s) here might notice itand possibly offer some advice.
- 12-16-2012, 11:48 AM #3
- By eric0668 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:01 PM
- By Wanda in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:06 PM
- By tiggervd in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:32 PM
- By wuxbustah8 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2011, 01:30 PM
- By cd0516 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2010, 02:12 AM