Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35
Like Tree7Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    You actually don't need to press the space bar. It adds the spaces for you.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    It would add one space at the end of a sentence but when I press it again for the second one it puts an I there. Supposed to be 2 spaces between sentences.

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  2. #27  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    It would add one space at the end of a sentence but when I press it again for the second one it puts an I there. Supposed to be 2 spaces between sentences.

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    Ya, but version 3 added a feature where you can skip the space bar. Try it. You can even just type different words in order without hitting space at all and it will just add it for you.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp007 View Post
    Try SwiftKey 3. It's safe and works well. It learns your writing style so well that it is scary.

    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet
    This. I LOVE swiftkey. I will never use another keyboard.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    After a week or so of Swype giving me grief, I switched back to SwiftKey3. Boy could I not wait to get back to Swype. It was freezing up on me, and causing certain apps to crashing, but luckily JB fixed all of that!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    I'm torn between swype and SwiftKey.

    Swype is the best pecking keyboard but swype is still great and it works so well.

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
  6. #31  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    I'm torn between swype and SwiftKey.

    Swype is the best pecking keyboard but swype is still great and it works so well.

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    I feel the same way. You know what's even better? The new version of SwiftKey with swype features. Should be ready very soon.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I feel the same way. You know what's even better? The new version of SwiftKey with swype features. Should be ready very soon.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    That I want to try

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    Thanked by:
  8. #33  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    That I want to try

    sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile
    The beta will be out soon. Get on the website and sign up. You get to try all the beta releases in advance.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  9. #34  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    Looks like they were listening the beta is available now at

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  10. #35  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,284 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Are keyboard apps safe?

    This is my first message using SwiftKey flow. So far it appears to look and feel very nice. But I'm not sure that it predicts as well as swype just yet. I have had a few errors. But over all it's pretty cool.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Keyboard App
    By AAFD in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:37 AM
  2. suretype keyboard app?
    By jdella681 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. Why are my Apps renamed?
    By skilledone in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 04:42 PM
  4. Keyboard App Question
    By Aelther in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
  5. Are Android Apps Universal?
    By a_cellphoneguy in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 06:25 AM

Posting Permissions

B