Picking up an SIII tomorrow.. Where to go?

ddiehl

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
As the topic states.. Contract was up a few days ago and going to get a new SIII tomorrow (Sat 12/1).. Who's offering the best deals at the moment?

Thanks in advance..

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Prices fluctuate quite a bit depending on which day and supplier. Check-out: Amazon; Best Buy; Costco; Radio Shack; Sam's Club; Walmart,* etc.-etc. for best current upgrade deals. *[ notice how I did that little list in alphabetical order? :) ]

A week ago on black friday, Sam's Club had the AT&T @ .96 cents, and Costco had theirs @ $29.(after rebate or Visa gift card or something like that).
Some other places were @ $49.

Frankly . . it became much too depressing to me to keep paying attention to. lol
Happy hunting. ;)

ddiehl

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Prices fluctuate quite a bit depending on which day and supplier. Check-out: Amazon; Best Buy; Costco; Radio Shack; Sam's Club; Walmart,* etc.-etc. for best current upgrade deals. *[ notice how I did that little list in alphabetical order? :) ]

A week ago on black friday, Sam's Club had the AT&T @ .96 cents, and Costco had theirs @ $29.(after rebate or Visa gift card or something like that).
Some other places were @ $49.

Frankly . . it became much too depressing to me to keep paying attention to. lol
Happy hunting. ;)

Wound up going with BestBuy.. They had the phone for 148.00 plus a 100.00 giftcard which they applied toward the purchase. Loving the phone so far..

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Nice score. ;)
I read somewhere here a few days ago that BB has a pretty good insurance policy as well; a 'new phone' replacement policy in most cases, w/ a $0. deductible?is what I think I read.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12