- 1 Posts
Uploading folders to phone over kies air
Is there a way to upload a folder (music) to my phone (sd card mounted on my phone) from my mac (or PC) over kies air? as of now i can only add tracks as a group which is cool but it'll make the music folder very very unorganized. i plan on uploading 20gb of music so if i have everything as single tracks it'll be a complete mess if i want to add additional albums to a particular artist folder
- 12-01-2012, 09:16 PM #2
Re: Uploading folders to phone over kies air
I have a 27" iMac (2010 model). I use Airdroid. See if that app will do what you need. It is free, I believe.
Or you can take the micro SD card out of the phone, put it in an SD card adapter, insert into your Mac and then click and drag files to the SD card.
- By Krothie in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:05 PM
- By albertzelaya in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM
- By sayhy2mark33 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2012, 10:11 PM
- By strudel#AC in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:50 PM
- By phaseone in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2011, 07:55 PM