Samsung galaxy s3 at&t unlocked
i bought an at&t samsung galaxy s3, and i'm moving to the middle east in a couple days and am planning on unlocking it there,
but the question is if i unlock it, would my samsung function normally, like would i still be updating, upgrading, downloading apps normally, would it still be the same?!
I really need an answerr asap!!
thanks in advancee
- 12-01-2012, 09:43 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Samsung galaxy s3 at&t unlocked
Yes if at&t is doing an official unlock for you everything should work fine, but if you are moving to the middle east you will need a local sim card, and the play store will be in your local currency. Everything will be the same except for location-based services, as they would (of course) change to your local areas settings. But I am not sure if you will be getting updates from at&t still, or a local carrier in the middle east. This is something you should ask at&t about.
- 12-01-2012, 09:59 PM #4
- 6 Posts
- By anamolratan in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:16 AM
- By guywithnoclue in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:00 PM
- By ramnitb in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:48 PM
- By bnceo in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2012, 08:43 AM
- By kathkath in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2012, 06:44 AM