- 1 Posts
New to android with questions regarding notifications
I was a long time apple customer, but was not impressed with the iphone 5, so i made the switch to the GS3. Love the phone, but am having issues:
1) Facebook and twitter are not showing up at all in the notification bar. I am used to the iphone setup with push notification. anyway to fix this?
2) i have an icon on the top left of my screen that is a "i" in a circle with a slash through it. What is it?
3) Phone came with no manual- how do I take a screen shot?
Thanks in advance
- 12-03-2012, 10:45 AM #2
Re: New to android with questions regarding notifications
1) probably in app settings, but i dont use FB or TWT so im not 100%
2) it means no signal, reboot phone and it will go away, usually there after phone is first activated
3)2 ways, swipe palm accross screen, or hold down power and home key togetherAndroid Central - Super Member
"Don't forget to thank him/her who helped you"
- 12-03-2012, 01:22 PM #3
- By MadManBro in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:09 PM
- By powerpoisson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:57 AM
- By Walter E Kurtz in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2011, 09:53 AM
- By Aaronius30 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2011, 04:56 PM
- By mospheric in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:20 PM