Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Anything I can do?

So I dropped my phone and now I have some damage is there any way of replacing this piece of the phone because it's really bothering me and how many other people have the same problem but just deal with it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Stock: Unrooted

Default Re: Anything I can do?

Hmmm, that's a shame. But it almost looks like the damage is to a raised case edge, because your phone looks white, and it looks (to me) like you have a blue case wrapping around a white GS3. I guess I didn't realize that the white GS3 has such at dark bezel border. Must be an optical illusion.

Does AT&T care if you replace that GS3 with another one, on your own? I'm not sure. But if that's ok, and you can afford to buy a new one on sale, you could list this one on eBay & on your local Craigslist, perhaps also on Gazelle & NextWorth, etc.(AWTTW first, be sure to thoroughly research current selling prices & bids for phones in similar conditions as yours), and then when it sells you could just go out and get another GS3 on one of those $49. or $99. deals, that seem to be offered bi-monthly, every two weeks or so.

Default Re: Anything I can do?

Ouch....u should get a case man!
    Replacing it I believe is $200

Also get a warranty on Squaretrade, much cheaper warranties for replacements
    Extended Warranty Insurance - Extended Warranties - Electronics Insurance