- 2 Posts
Help needed - S3 failed update.
Downloaded Kies and everything went fine until the download to the phone.
I am at the "firmware update progress" screen on my laptop and the Downloading screen
on the phone "Do not turn off target"
The instructions say that this will take minutes, but it has been stuck at 0% for over an hour.
Despite the instructions NOT to disconnect the cable.....
What do I need to do ?
- 12-04-2012, 06:09 PM #2
- 158 Posts
- Intergalactic 2.4
Re: Help needed - S3 failed update.
Same exact thing happened to me. Do a battery pull and then power it off and disconnect from the computer. Wait 30 seconds, then put the battery back in and power it on. I'd also power it back off again, wait a little bit, turn it back on, and then reconnect.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-04-2012, 06:10 PM #3
Re: Help needed - S3 failed update.Longtime BlackBerry user, navigating my way through the Android forest,
sometimes wishing for a better map!
- By bind19 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:56 PM
- By tunie in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2011, 06:50 PM
- By jmw10 in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2011, 07:31 AM
- By cdil1 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2011, 11:55 PM
- By newtronco in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:48 PM