- 20 Posts
Calendar issue since JB update
I'm having a issue with the calendar since the update it keeps saying no calendar and when I go in and select my calendars to sync it will add them for a bit then they disappear again. I downloaded the Google calendar to try that but it keeps doing the same thing. There one minute gone the next.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-06-2012, 09:18 AM #2
- 214 Posts
Re: Calendar issue since JB update
I am not sure of the date I got JB on my Sprint S3 but many of my sync items under Cloud | Sync Settings have not been synced in about three weeks. This includes Calendar, Contacts, Internet and S Memo. When I use Sync Now, it works for a few seconds and then give the message "Sync is currently experiencing aproblems. It will be back shortly." Nothing gets synced.
- By rlhammon in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 02:35 PM
- By Gawain in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2011, 09:57 PM
- By gordol in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 07-08-2011, 08:44 AM
- By Catdaddy327 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:14 AM
- By purdueboilerz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM