Screen "white flash" after swiping to unlock.
Anyone experience this problem. It isn't horrible, it's just annoying. Anytime i activate my phone from snooze, i use swipe to unlock. once swiped, my homescreen pops up and in a second, a white flash will pop up quickly and be gone. It's not the whole screen, only a weird shaped pattern usually in the upper portion. I have some widget on there; the samsung time (just the digital time) / beautiful widgets 5 day forecast and some folders on my homescreen. like i said, it's not the end of the world, but if i could make it go away, i'd be much happier.
- 12-06-2012, 08:51 PM #2
Re: Screen "white flash" after swiping to unlock.
no, after Beautiful Widgets updated, that seems to be the problem. Now i have "moving clouds" on my screen after i swipe to unlock. They go away when i touch the screen, but it is clouds moving over my homescreen. Obviously a bug on their end. They just did a fix, hope they do another one.
- By jgatorego in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 16Last Post: 10-25-2013, 01:49 AM
- By TeeKay in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 13Last Post: 01-20-2013, 01:21 PM
- By wpwoodjr#ac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2010, 08:19 PM
- By sveilien in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:35 PM
- By jeffreykime in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 31Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:52 PM