Weird Screen Flashes after JB Upgrade & Dropping Phone....
Ok, I'm tripping out. o_O
I upgraded my ATT SG3 to JB a couple days ago via Kies. Everything ran smoothly.
Then this afternoon, my phone fell out of my belt clip (always happens when I get into my car) and hits the asphalt. No major scratches, no cracks. But when I turned on the screen and unlocked it. There was a white glow on the top left screen, like sunlight... okay, weird enough.
Just now, I installed and uninstalled an app. Then when the app uninstalled, the screen was showing the app uninstalled, AND there were like animated stars blinking in the background. I'm like WTF?... This is trippy, don't know if I'm going crazy.
- 12-06-2012, 10:41 PM #2
- 12-06-2012, 11:20 PM #4
- 12-06-2012, 11:29 PM #5
- By klt813 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:47 PM
- By esse1dl in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:51 PM
- By mmayhew in forum Xoom Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:21 AM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 08-10-2010, 05:09 PM
- By WarER4X in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 20Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:45 AM