- 1,030 Posts
Quick, silly question re: pricing
I'm nowhere near an upgrade, so I'll have to buy the S3 outright. Without an upgrade would it cost $549? When browsing the AT&T website I see that price listed above the $199 for new contract, so I'm venturing a guess that it's accurate.
Kind of a silly question maybe, but aside from Nexus devices bought through the Play Store, I've never bought a cell phone from a carrier without an upgrade.
- 12-07-2012, 01:54 AM #2
Re: Quick, silly question re: pricing
you can get them on swappa, ebay or cl for cheaper. Just be sure that you get a clean ESN. Have the seller email the imei number and check with the carrier to see that it is clean or meet them at a store to verify in front of them that it is as advertised.
yes on the at&t website that is the right price
- 12-07-2012, 02:57 AM #4
- By Scout_313 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM
- By FitChicago in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 09:22 AM
- By coach in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:52 PM
- By tjubb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:40 PM
- By Amyshubby in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:12 PM