- 2 Posts
Music plays automatically after JB update
After updating to Jelly Bean whenever I plug a set of headphones into my Galaxy S3 it starts playing music automatically.
Problem is, I don't necessarily want it to every time. If I open Task Manager there isn't even an app running that is playing the music.
I haven't been able to find any setting to disable this. Anyone know where to look?
- 12-07-2012, 10:50 AM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: Music plays automatically after JB update
I had that happen to me also. My fix was within the music player settings. I'm using poweramp. There was a box that was checked by default to resume when headphones are connected.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-07-2012, 11:02 AM #3
- 472 Posts
- Stock: Unrooted
- By blahzay23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
- By blahzay23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2012, 03:25 PM
- By cporier91 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:47 PM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:26 PM
- By a tired smile in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2010, 10:14 PM