help plz: kies download jellybean using someone else's computer with no administrator account.

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
My friend says there is no administrator account everyone uses same account in his family. Does he need to set one up? Can it be in his name? I don't have a puter only tablets. The administrator account doesn't have to be in my name to do the jelly bean download does it? I need answer asap. Getting ready to go to his house.

robbielyn

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll answer my own question. If everyone uses the same computer and there no separate accounts then you can do the update mine went fast and fast and flawlessly with windows 7 on my friends computer. Didn't disable firewall or antivirus. Did update kies did have USB debugger enabled. I think first 3 days downloading went very slow.

Archienj7

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
My friend says there is no administrator account everyone uses same account in his family. Does he need to set one up? Can it be in his name? I don't have a puter only tablets. The administrator account doesn't have to be in my name to do the jelly bean download does it? I need answer asap. Getting ready to go to his house.
No. Right click on the Kies icon/app tab and pick "Run as Adminstrator". it will be fine.