SwiftKey lag after 4.1.1
Anyone else getting a lag of the pop up keys on SwiftKey after the update? I'm thinking it only happens when I'm on power saving mode. But it's kind of annoying. Anyone have this issue? Or have another keyboard suggestion?
- 12-10-2012, 09:43 AM #2
- 12-10-2012, 09:58 AM #3
- 12-10-2012, 10:34 AM #5
Re: SwiftKey lag after 4.1.1
Maybe try an uninstall and reinstall.
I need to reset my device to factory. Since I updated to Jelly Bean last week(official AT&T version), my device has been horrid. That might have to be your next option.
- 12-10-2012, 07:20 PM #7
- 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM #8
- 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM #9
- By weasel123 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 12Last Post: 07-26-2011, 08:45 PM
- By rob51821 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2011, 07:20 PM
- By pyhome in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:51 PM
- By Sccerstud1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2011, 11:39 PM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 71Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:37 AM