- 165 Posts
- CM10 Kang
Verizon Galaxy S3 on AT&T
I bought a galaxy s3 for my wife two months ago. I am considering on leaving Verizon and going prepaid with straight talk on AT&T. Will the Straight Talk Sim card work in the Verizon Galaxy S3?
Thanks for your help!On that Jellybean stuff
- 12-11-2012, 02:23 AM #2
- 02-11-2013, 10:15 PM #3
Re: Verizon Galaxy S3 on AT&T
That's incorrect. You can power down the S3, put a AT&T sim card in, boot it up, and you have talk and text. The apnconfig must be modified to get data and MMS. Verizon 4g phones use a sim card because their 4G is technically a GSM frequency. Their 4G phones work natively for international carriers. Some of them work the same for US carriers, though most of them are blocked one way or another. The S3 is not.
- 02-12-2013, 02:08 AM #4
- By AirMech74 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2013, 08:08 PM
- By MaysaPet in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-13-2013, 04:48 AM
- By mrshickadance9 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
- By charlier180 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 27Last Post: 07-09-2012, 05:36 PM
- By hexproject in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM