- 1,031 Posts
Email counter shows negative message
Another question here for everyone.
See what you notice wrong here:
Info: Two email accounts setup on the GS3, one Comcast, one for school. As of today, randomly (it seems) the phone shows a "-1" counter, both on the icon and within the app. I am at a loss.
- 12-11-2012, 03:00 AM #2
- 01-26-2015, 02:54 PM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Email counter shows negative message
I have just read a way to get rid of this........
Hold down Home button
You will see a bar at the bottom
Press left icon (looks like a pie chart)
Next window that pops up should ne RAM manage
Click clear memory and that should work.
Did for me
- By Manish500 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 06:14 AM
- By DeliriousGA in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2011, 06:22 PM
- By bertbear in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:51 AM
- By str8sNUTS in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2009, 07:57 AM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM