• Apex

3 6.67%
  • Go

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Nova or TouchWiz?

What is it about nova you all like so much?? I used it and I guess I just never fell in love with it like most people seemed to have to. Maybe I'm missing something. I still have it on my photon q.

Quote Originally Posted by whymista View Post
    What is it about nova you all like so much?
    For me personally because it's the only one that supports GLOBAL Badge Notification (since SMS, GMail, Calls aren't enough) which is one of the iOS features I've always liked wishing Android supported it natively so all Launchers could take advantage of it.

Here's how--> [HOW-TO] Guide to Global Badge Notifications
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    For me personally because it's the only one that supports GLOBAL Badge Notification (since SMS, GMail, Calls aren't enough) which is one of the iOS features I've always liked wishing Android supported it natively so all Launchers could take advantage of it.

Here's how--> [HOW-TO] Guide to Global Badge Notifications
    I"ll have to check that thread out. I actually have no idea what people mean by global notifications lol.

Quote Originally Posted by whymista View Post
    I actually have no idea what people mean by global notifications lol.
    "Badge Notifications" are those little red #'s that appear in iOS on an App's icon itself showing how many Notifications that App has (Screenshots are included in that thread's Tutorial).

By default Nova supports red #'s as well as Android blue #'s but installing Themes can add additional colors affecting the #'s too - something iOS doesn't allow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhoj View Post
    "Badge Notifications" are those little red #'s that appear on an App's icon itself showing how many Notifications that App has (Screenshots are included in that thread's Tutorial).

By default Nova supports red #'s as well as Android blue #'s but installing Themes can add additional colors affecting the #'s too - something iOS doesn't allow.
    Yea I read your thread. I may check it out but luckily for me I don't have many times where I have so many notifications I end up getting the little plus sign and having to bring the notifications window down. Although I could say it would increase my ability to respond to important messages as an excuse to spend money ha
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12