Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Scrolling Notifications after JB upgrade

Before upgrading to jelly bean I could tap and hold on a notification in the drop down to have it scroll so I could read it. This feature didn't work that well but you could usually get them to scroll. After upgrading to jelly bean this feature appears to be gone, tap and hold now bring up app info which seems pointless. Is there any way to have notifications scroll aside from when they scroll the first time they arrive at the top of the screen?

Default Re: Scrolling Notifications after JB upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Newtoandroid99 View Post
    Before upgrading to jelly bean I could tap and hold on a notification in the drop down to have it scroll so I could read it. This feature didn't work that well but you could usually get them to scroll. After upgrading to jelly bean this feature appears to be gone, tap and hold now bring up app info which seems pointless. Is there any way to have notifications scroll aside from when they scroll the first time they arrive at the top of the screen?
    They don't scroll anymore because if you pinch out it expands so you can see the whole notification
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Shanicenicolle View Post
    They don't scroll anymore because if you pinch out it expands so you can see the whole notification
    I know email does that, wasn't aware you could do it with others. I will have to try that, thanks
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Doesn't seem to work on Facebook or other alerts besides email. Email allows me to pull down, but the other alerts don't do anything or am I missing something?

Idk works for me unless it's a short notification that doesn't require it