- 47 Posts
Here is another new-B question. There are two messaging apps on the SG3, one is AT&T and the other I believe is the Samsung "bloatware" version. Having both of these apps running is very confusing, how do I disable the Samsung version? I brought the Samsung version up, went to settings but did not see any provisions for disabling. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
- 12-12-2012, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Messaging Apps
Hope this helps you out! There are a ton of options out there. So if go sms doesn't tickle your fancy then keep on looking! (Handcent is another good option too. I personally don't care for it but it is popular!)HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By Androidson in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:44 PM
- By iLoveAndroid in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:34 PM
- By cmack in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:58 PM
- By 914 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:22 PM
- By 914 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2009, 07:29 PM