Lock screen problems since JB update

gavdapaul876

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I recently did the update via Kies and I was setting up my lock screen with a pin, at first I had the option to check/uncheck "lock instantly with power key" I like to uncheck it so I don't have to enter the pin every time i hit the power button to lock it...but before I did all that, I adjusted the time in the "secured lock option". Now I am not seeing the box to check/uncheck "lock instatly with power key":'(. Any help on what I could do to fix that? below is a screenshot of what I'm seeing....thanks
Screenshot_.png

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is some bug in this and I saw a long thread about the issue you are having the other day and the person solved their problem. Do a search on kick screen in the main S III forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
You found the thread and posted in it. Have you tried removing the pin, putting it to no security, then Swype, then the pin again? There is a thread right below this in this forum explaining about the bug and the time.

gavdapaul876

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
You found the thread and posted in it. Have you tried removing the pin, putting it to no security, then Swype, then the pin again? There is a thread right below this in this forum explaining about the bug and the time.

Yes I did all that nothing worked, which is why I started a new thread

Martinr303

May 31, 2010
Visit site
What happens when you click on secured lock time? I think the option you are looking for is there at the very top!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

doodaddy64

May 5, 2013
Visit site
hi. can I ask how you re-installed your jelly bean as you did? My wife is having the same issue, so I need to re-flash as well (or whatever).

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63