- 1,032 Posts
Email dims when opened
Back again ladies & gents.
So, GS3 with Jelly Bean, noticed an issue (not sure if it was there on ICS).
Whenever I open the email app, not only does the screen dim, but it seems the entire color scheme of the display shifts. This happens whether on auto brightness or adjusting it manually. I noticed there is a setting called "adjust display tone." Regardless if that is enabled, this issue persists. Also, the screen only changes while viewing the Inbox. If I move into the email settings, the display flickers back to a brighter, warmer tone.
- 12-13-2012, 05:32 PM #2
- 12-13-2012, 07:15 PM #4
- 04-17-2013, 08:17 AM #5
- By pilsbury in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:47 PM
- By DocToxyn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2010, 08:09 AM
- By soopahman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:00 AM
- By BamaDave in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:32 AM
- By cusco in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM