- 12-15-2012, 09:53 PM #3
- 1,527 Posts
Re: Keep getting this error.
Is that the stock browser? If so, you might want to try Settings, App Manager, All, then find Internet, click it and "clear cache" and if that doesn't work, go through the steps again and "Clear data" and see if that stops it.
Are you wifi connected?
Also look at the running apps and see if there is something strange running.
- 12-15-2012, 10:11 PM #4
- By JMarkyBB in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:51 AM
- By smileshappy in forum Google TVReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2011, 08:39 AM
- By crowdedisland in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 12:30 PM
- By ceetwokay in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2010, 10:48 PM
- By Bmilano3161 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2010, 01:59 PM