Factory reset

kr4yzie

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
asaze7u9.jpg

I did a factory reset and I was wondering if all my apps should of installed on they're own when I had the droid one I remember all my apps being already installed for me when I booted back up and now I'm gonna have to install one by one I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
When you enter your Gmail account info to log into the phone and the sync starts, I believe your apps that you had installed should automatically start downloading from the play store if I'm not mistaken. If you cancel the automatic download, you'll have to re-install them one by one.

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

kr4yzie

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Nothing was syncing at all but when that happens they are still downloading one by one but automatically? I thought you didn't have to download anything they were just installed already

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
They're not gonna be installed already when you do a factory reset. When it's syncing it will be downloading them one by one but automatically yes. If u cancel it, it won't start automatically again. You'll have to do it manually. Just open the play store and check for "My apps" and you should be able to see the progress of your apps downloading to know it's syncing. If you don't see anything then you have to do it yourself one by one

kr4yzie

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
What would be the reason they're not doing it on there own if it was set to back up though?

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's just not the way it works. In a perfect world it would. Read what it says in the "back up and reset" section in the settings. You wanna know why it doesn't do it on its own, contact Google and your service provider. You come on a forum for help and I gave you the best answer. I'm sorry it's not what you wanted to hear. If it's not too late to return your Android you can always get an iPhone and just sync it to your pc or Mac after a reset and everything will be there for you automatically like magic. Good luck with restoring your phone. Over and out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz