Camera doesn't work since JB update
I have a reoccurring issue since the JB update. When I open the camera app, I am unable to take a picture. Everything works as if normal except the controls to take a picture don't pop up. I see the image of what I am pointing the phone at, nothing else shows up. All I can do is hit the home button at that point.
I can deal with a lot of bugs, but I have to have my camera. I have two little ones that I snap pictures of constantly.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-16-2012, 11:00 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM #3
- 12-17-2012, 01:00 PM #4
- By dqdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:58 AM
- By rlhammon in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM
- By dqdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM
- By VickMackey#AC in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2012, 11:51 PM
- By pounder001 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM