- 172 Posts
Restoring apps after factory reset.
I was wondering if there was an easier way to re-install apps after a factory reset.
After updating to jellybean, my S3 needed the factory reset, as many have suggested. It has been night and day!
But restoring apps was a pain! I had to go to the store and install them ONE BY ONE! even if all my apps were all listed in the play store, it was really a big pain!
Is there an easier way? Without being rooted of course. My old webOS phones had that ease of restoring My apps after a reset. I was expecting the same here but it didn't.
I am just talking about apps here, and not even the app data that is with the app.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using tapatalk
- 12-17-2012, 01:25 AM #2
- 12-17-2012, 02:50 AM #3
- 12-17-2012, 03:03 AM #4
- 12-17-2012, 03:27 AM #5
- 12-17-2012, 03:36 AM #6
Re: Restoring apps after factory reset.
Yeah you can do more as well, but I don't remember what. I am always rooted so I forget. I think you might be able to back up calls, texts, mms and a few other things without root. The biggest things you cannot do is restore data and system settings
Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 28Last Post: 09-27-2013, 11:26 PM
- By MeanIsNotAWord in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:19 PM
- By gnGracie in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:47 PM
- By pastorsteve in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2011, 06:09 AM
- By greggawatt in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 12Last Post: 02-28-2011, 09:51 PM