- 5 Posts
S3 jelly bean update help please....
Keis isn't showing the update for my phone. Every time I connect my phone and open Keis it shows nothing under firmware not even the current version of my phone. That section is blank. I've un installed 2x and reinstalled but nothing. Most of the time I can't even get Keis to open on my computer. I want the jb update.... Help please. Thanks
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-20-2012, 09:06 AM #2
- 12-20-2012, 11:29 AM #3
Re: S3 jelly bean update help please....
Like rong21 said I would search the forums first. Sadly Kies seems to be a pretty crappy program. I only had one issue getting it to work right and that was due to the USB drivers. After following the steps in the link bellow the update went smooth as butter for me. Maybe you can give this a shot, couldn't hurt i guess.
Hardware ID is Missing error
Scroll down to post number 9 and follow the instruction EXACTLY. It is particularly important that you disconnect from the internet or else windows will install the USB drivers that were giving me alot of trouble and not the ones that seem to work. Best of luck buddy.
- By liana ramlee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 21Last Post: 05-14-2013, 01:27 AM
- By g4fne in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Nicholi2789 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 65Last Post: 01-01-2013, 10:28 AM
- By ajcabling in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:45 PM
- By surferboy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2012, 01:08 AM