Trouble with the new Facebook?

Lindsey Frock

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I am not positive if it is the Facebook App itself, or something that I might have accidentally disabled, but I am no longer receiving notifications in my notifications bar for ANYTHING Facebook related. I know the recent updates had some pretty drastic changes to Facebook, so I wasn't sure if that was responsible or not. Any input is appreciated! Thanks a bunch

lynnneil

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Navigate to Settings > Apps > All > go to facebook listings and disable listings. Restart the device. This will enable the notifications appear on the normally.

eddied042092

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I am not positive if it is the Facebook App itself, or something that I might have accidentally disabled, but I am no longer receiving notifications in my notifications bar for ANYTHING Facebook related. I know the recent updates had some pretty drastic changes to Facebook, so I wasn't sure if that was responsible or not. Any input is appreciated! Thanks a bunch

Or... You can simply check in the Facebook app settings if the notifications are turned off. Also check the refresh time just in case.
You csn also go to the system settings, app manager, Facebook and check if the "show notifications" is marked on or off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums