Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trouble with the new Facebook?

I am not positive if it is the Facebook App itself, or something that I might have accidentally disabled, but I am no longer receiving notifications in my notifications bar for ANYTHING Facebook related. I know the recent updates had some pretty drastic changes to Facebook, so I wasn't sure if that was responsible or not. Any input is appreciated! Thanks a bunch

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Default Re: Trouble with the new Facebook?

Navigate to Settings > Apps > All > go to facebook listings and disable listings. Restart the device. This will enable the notifications appear on the normally.

Default Re: Trouble with the new Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey Frock View Post
    I am not positive if it is the Facebook App itself, or something that I might have accidentally disabled, but I am no longer receiving notifications in my notifications bar for ANYTHING Facebook related. I know the recent updates had some pretty drastic changes to Facebook, so I wasn't sure if that was responsible or not. Any input is appreciated! Thanks a bunch
    Or... You can simply check in the Facebook app settings if the notifications are turned off. Also check the refresh time just in case.
    You csn also go to the system settings, app manager, Facebook and check if the "show notifications" is marked on or off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums