- 12-23-2012, 02:12 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 02:12 AM #3
- 120 Posts
Re: Bad ESN on SG3?
If it's stolen then it's probably a good idea to cut your losses and get rid of it. You may face criminal charges depending on the state. If the previous owner just didn't pay their bill then no one cares besides that respective carrier. You can flash it to your carrier (if cdma) or unlock it to use with a different sim.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- By Leafgreen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 11-29-2012, 12:52 AM
- By delta7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2012, 04:11 PM
- By yellar in forum T-MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2012, 11:11 PM
- By buzz86us in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 10:48 AM
- By akram in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2010, 02:59 AM